Safe Stay at Kämp Spa
The safety and wellbeing of our valued guests and employees are always our top priority. Let's keep each other safe.
When you see our employees wearing face masks, you know it is a sign of love and care. We also recommend our guests to use masks. Below you will find our safety and hygiene policies.
Our Safety and Hygiene Policy
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene actions in all areas; we disinfect contact surfaces such as door handles, changing room surfaces, reception desk and payment terminals.
- We emphasize hand hygiene even more than normal and encourage our guests to do so too. You can find disinfectant in all public areas of spa
- We recommend using card payment instead of cash.
- We remind our guests kindly to maintain social from other guests.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we kindly remind you to arrive to Kämp Spa only when feeling healthy.
- We have age limit of 16 years in Kämp Spa
Warmest of welcome. We are here for you.
Spa Manager - Anne Vähäpassi
& the entire Kämp Spa team