Safe Stay at Kämp Spa
The safety and wellbeing of our valued guests and employees are always our top priority.In accordance with the policy issued by the Finnish Government, the Kämp Spa saunas and gym are closed April 1st onwards. Massages and treatments are still available. The spa is open for treatments and carefully follow the safety instructions.
Gift cards which are valid until June 30th have been extended automatically until July 31st.
Wearing the face mask is a sign of love - love for the people who are visiting us, and love for the other staff members. Because we care, you’ll be seeing us wearing masks at Kämp Spa. We encourage our guests to wear a face masks as well.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene actions in all areas; we disinfect contact surfaces such as door handles, changing room surfaces, gym equipment, reception desk and payment terminals.
- We emphasize hand hygiene even more than normal and encourage our guests to do so too. You can find disinfectant both near the spa and gym entrance and in the changing rooms and the gym.
- We recommend using card payment instead of cash.
- We remind our guests kindly to maintain social from other guests.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we kindly remind you to arrive to Kämp Spa only when feeling healthy.
Warmest of welcome. We are here for you.
Spa Manager - Anne Vähäpassi
& the entire Kämp Spa team